Friday, September 30, 2005

Pinoy Trivia 2

From Bayani.com again.

6. One of Nino Muhlach's first films, this movie starred the child actor as a boy with the paranormal ability to control insects with his mind. What was this film?

7. If Randy Santiago was a "babaero," then who was the "pabling?"

8. Who played Lola Agueda on the soap "Flor de Luna?"

9. "Ito ay terrible, ito ay buhol-buhol." What TV show is this referring to?

10. Religious figures like American televangelist Rex Humbard and El Shaddai's Brother Mike Velarde have always flourished on Filipino TV, but none were weirder than the long-haired, bare-chested preacher who, while carrying a python around his neck, invited viewers to join him on his "Spaceship ET2000." Who was this man?

3 comments:

biopsee said...

I can not add more. Mahirap itong set na ito. The only Nino Mulach movie I know is Peter Pandesal and the only thing I remember about it, is its title.

Mooks said...

i dont know nino's movie. searched imdb it must be "kutong lupa"

8) carmen enriquez ( she is tita of my friend)

10) father tropa (father tropa's spaceship 2000 E.T.)

biopsee said...

Tama ba kaya ang Kutong Lupa? Because if so, it's time for the next five questions. Walang sagot pala ang mga ito. At least not in the website where I found it.