Monday, September 26, 2005

Amazing Race Na Naman

Tuesday na bukas - huwag kalimutan ang appointment with Phil Koeghan!

Favorite AR moments -

Colin and The Carabao Sinong Mas Tanga Moment.

Lori and Bolo counting pots and pans in Ikea.

Team that I would have wanted to stay longer - the Jewish guys who were so shocked to be the first to go home.

Not relishing the idea of sleeping on the ice in Greenland, one of them mused "If there is a God, he has a sense of humor."

3 comments:

Mooks said...

favorite AR moment:

when uchenna and joyce beat rob and amber. I HATE ROMBER.
at sabihin na ng romber fans na may conspiracy theory, i don't care. I HATE ROMBER.

Mooks said...

lyn and alex. pero ang alam ko rin eh ang favorite mo muther ay sina chip at reichen (ang nanalong gay couple na saksakan ng tanga).

biopsee said...

LOL! Chip and Reichen! Korek. Nag-shortcut sila..hello.. nag-kotse imbes na maglakad (or baliktad). Na-penalize tuloy. Mas fun sina Lyn and Alex.